Maggi Masala Noodles
Whether you are in a hurry or just hungry, take 2 minutes to make yourself some instant Maggi masala noodles. Maggi 2 Minute Masala Noodles are a great instant food snack - why not add some seasonal veg when cooking to make it even more filling?
Follow the cooking instructions mentioned in the packet to make yummy Maggi masala noodles.
Noodles: Refined wheat flour (Maida), Palm oil, iodized Salt, Wheat gluten, Thickeners (508 & 412), Acidity regulators (501(i) & 500(i)) and Humectant (451(i)).
Total Fat (g)
- Take a bowl or pan and add 1.5 cups of water.
- Add the noodles masala to the water. Let it boil.
- Add the noodle cake by breaking it into 4 pieces.
- Stir the water, noodles, and masala.
- Close the lid for 2 minutes. (Stir occasionally)
- Open the lid & enjoy the aroma!
- Maggi masala noodles are ready to serve