Maggi Masala Noodles
Whether you are in a hurry or just hungry, take 2 minutes to make yourself some instant Maggi masala noodles. Maggi 2 Minute Masala Noodles are an instant food snack that can be relished alone or feed the whole family.
Follow the cooking instructions mentioned on the packet to make yummy Maggi masala noodles.
Noodles: Refined wheat flour (Maida), Palm oil, iodized Salt, Wheat gluten, Thickeners (508 & 412), Acidity regulators (501(i) & 500(i)) and Humectant (451(i)).
- Take a bowl or pan and add 1.5 cups of water.
- Add the noodles masala to the water. Let it boil.
- Add the noodle cake by breaking it into 4 pieces.
- Stir the water, noodles, and masala.
- Close the lid for 2 minutes. (Stir occasionally)
- Open the lid & enjoy the aroma!
- Maggi masala noodles are ready to serve